jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon Ads

1. 0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

I earn a little on kontera, and on adsense, but I have yet to see anything from Amazon, though I am correctly set up for them, very little clicks, 52 last month and only 5 this month.  Where should I be placing the Amazon ads, I have them on the left side of my article on the second text box, should I put them completely across the as a whole page themselves?

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

New rules laid down by Hubpages, I would suggest you read those, before you do anything. smile

There is a change with regards to Amazon-

2. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Well you've only been here six weeks so it might just be that your hubs have not matured enough to receive much search engine traffic...

Personally, I TYPICALLY don't usually like lining up ads to cover a full section of the page.  I make them more subtle yet I know others who would disagree.

Play around with it and give everything time.

1. 0
      Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I will wait.  I have gone over my sites and think I am pretty close to being in line with the new guidelines on Amazon Placement

3. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

There are two main types of earning hubs on Hubpages:

-Informational hubs are answering questions or telling people how to do things. These rarely bring Amazon sales in my experience.

-Product hubs are aimed at reviewing a specific product or telling people about how that product works. These hubs are the most likely to earn you money on Amazon.

I've had informational hubs with thousands of views and no sales, and product hubs with less than a hundred views and 20 sales.

4. 0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

Thank you for the information, that was most helpful