Trouble Finding My Copied Where HP Shows It Each Hub

1. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I have several Hubs that show up as being copied content, but when I click on the URL shown where HP shows it; I'll get to some really unfamiliar looking site that shows no signs of having anything on it that would look at all like articles; and that REALLY don't have anything on them that resemble any of the kind of stuff I write.  A click or two on those sites is far from enough to find where anything that's mine might be buried on such sites.  Essentially, I don't know how on Earth I can find my stuff or who to write to. 

I've actually wondered if it's just some glitch somewhere, but there are a lot of them.  So, I don't really know what to do.   hmm

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I've been alerted to some of my own articles being copied to blogs, and the HubPages alert lists the main page of the blog, but the article has so quickly moved from the main page, it's not there by the time I went and looked.  But by pasting a snippet of my text into Google, I did find the pages where the stolen content was located.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah.  Thank you, relache.  Good idea.  Some of these sites I've found are absolutely loaded with so much non-article-looking stuff it's hard to imagine where to begin looking for it (or that my stuff would buried in there somewhere).