jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

HI BEAUTYBABE HERE: 'Easter is Going to be so Very Special Everyone"

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image86
    BEAUTYBABEposted 5 years ago

I have really big news for all of you. Not only will I be having my book published called "An Enchanted Garden", but I have written another book and it is called "The Little Pig That Ran Away to Save it's Bacon".

The BIG NEWS is that they are both going to be published and will be launched in about one month's time. I will have my Website which is called "Book's Through A Child's Eyes"  should be up and running pretty soon.I picked the title myself. Think it's appropriate for a writer of Children's Story Books? I will tell you all when it is available to the public eye.

Oh boy, it still feels like a dream. Me, a writer and published soon. I only started writing poems last January and already I have written in the vicinity of 80 - 100.

I will let you in on a little secret, number three is on it's way to the Printer as we speak.

I hope all of you are doing well and your hubs too. I think of you all a lot. My illness is getting worse but I am determined not to let it run my life. In fact, that's why my writing is so special to me, I think that it has saved my life in more ways than one. All of you have also played a big part in keeping me going, you made me and helped me believe in myself and not just let the illness take over.  Thanks guys and I shall be in touch so hang in there till next time.

Before I  go I would like to send my sincere condolences to those of you who were affected by the recent Christchurch Earthquake in any way through loss of family or friends.Even those who might have lost homes or anny other damage,etc.

It must have been dreadful for you. I shall also put a post in for those affected  by the Earthquake in Japan. I will keep all of them and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Well Bye to all of you and keep hubbing.
    Love Beautybabe.xx

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Very nice! (about your books)  smile   It's nice to see that you have your books and writing as bright spot, considering your illness.

BEAUTYBABEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Lisa,
      I have really enjoyed doing this.
      I thought being a poet was great, but now I am a writer, it just is like a dream. My Publisher said it will hit me when I have my first issue in my hands. The dream becomes a reality. amazing feeling she said.
      I can't wait.

Love Beautybabe    xxxooo

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

What a lovely post! I am so happy for you! That is a great accomplishment and very encouraging to read about smile thanks for posting your good news!

Kirsten Hi,
      II am very happy with this outcome.
      I  see it as an inspiration to others in the same boat.
      Just because they hand you a death sentence you can fight with something.
      MY writing is my saviour.

Take care and God Bless     Beautybabe
                                                          Pam  xxxxx

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I am delighted for you BeautyBabe. A well-deserved success! Congratulations smile

Thanks Izzy,
      I appreciate your words of  encouragement. and congratulations. I aim to keep writing aas long as I can. I just love it now and can't stop,it is good therapy too.