jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

facebook acting weird

1. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Did you notice anything?  I get notifications of activity that shows up only hours later. My own posts don't show up. Links don't show. It's driving me crazy now.

1. surfrider profile image60
      surfriderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've experienced similar issues. I'll post something and it doesn't show up, or I'll update an album and it will show old pictures on the feed. My guess is that the material being posted is undergoing some sort of processing (checking images for TOS violations or such) and so it delays their publishing.

Unfortunately, I've only found that I have to be patient and wait for things to update. Good luck and stay sane. Remember that technology is amazing, and when it goofs up it's still really cool we can do the things we do.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

There go our "likes" again!

Just kidding. I hope not. smile

3. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

The only thing I have noticed on facebook is that my online friends sometimes show up multiple times, and some of the apps are slow. I didn't have any sound on Wheel Of Fortune for almost 2 weeks.

I also notice that pages often get stuck, or repeated no matter what link you click on. Like if you try to go to your profile, it sends you back to your status or sometimes to a message that you have already responded to. Or to someone elses profile that you recently viewed other than your own. Very weird.