jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Pray for Japan

1. barryrutherford profile image39
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

I am not really a religious person.  But I do feel the need to pray for Japan after the Earthquake & the Devastating Tsunami that followed.
    It seems the death toll will rise substantially given the visual footage.  Let us just hope & pray there are no following Tsunami'a as predicted.

1. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Barry you don't have to be religious to pray. I am not religious by any means and I pray constantly and have reverence for God and JC. And I am truly sad today for the good people of Japan. Not only has that earthquake brought them down , now it seems one of the nuclear reactors could potentially meltdown as well. So not do I only pray for the people of Japan I have sent some money along to the Red Cross to go with my prayer.

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

It is truly a tragedy.  Thank you for reminding us all to pray.

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I already have, Barry!

4. friend4all profile image58
    friend4allposted 5 years ago

I too prayed....

5. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

Fortunately Japan is a pretty scientific nation with deep technical knowledge of earthquake disasters and should recover quickly. The main problem looks like its strange faith in nuclear power.

6. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 5 years ago

Hopefully they will recover quickly, but this is still a very bad situation.

7. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image61
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 5 years ago

let's hope evertyhting that can be done is done, alot of lives have already been lost, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, grandparents, uncles and aunts, my heart goes out to them all