jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

When Do I Add Google Adsense To My Hubs?

1. JaimeDawn76 profile image76
    JaimeDawn76posted 5 years ago

I joined HubPages five months ago but have just recently (like yesterday)began submitting Hubs.  How long do I wait to add Google Adsense & what about the other types of affiliate options?  I am sure this is answered somewhere on this site but as a mother of six and a full time student I am cheating and asking for HELP smile

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages. However, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know, you're not submitting hubs. You are publishing them.
      You can put Google Adsense on your hubs by enabling them when you create them. Whether or not, you earn from shared revenue and impressions, and clicks, is when you have your account setup to do so. Make sure your Adsense Publisher's ID is in place. Connect your Hubpages account to Adsense. Connect your Adsense account to Google Analytics for better tracking. Work your way through Adsense information and search other Hubs for information for which can help you.

Hubpages search feature works on both, hubs and forum threads.
      I've given you some of the basic stuff already. Amazon is one you might be able to use, depending on where you are located. See Amazon's affiliate section and information on whether or not you qualify.

Other than that- I hope you enjoy your time at Hubpages. wink

1. Priyankaa Bee profile image59
        Priyankaa Beeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing Cagsil... i just joined 2 weeks ago and can't wait to see my ad sense income in 4 months time ? smile

2. JaimeDawn76 profile image76
        JaimeDawn76posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the very helpful advice I now am all set up with adsense.  Oh yes and the word "Submit" I am a full time collage student and have to submit assignments on a regular basis.  I stand corrected smile