jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help Linking Existing Google Adsense Account with Hubpages

1. SharanyaaAC profile image61
    SharanyaaACposted 6 years ago

I need help setting up a google adsense for my hubpage account. I already have a google adsense pub- id number and account, but when I try to link my hubpage account with google adsense, the program doesn't recognize me. I receive a message stating I have entered the wrong last 5 digits of my phone or zip code from hubpages. The digits I've entered are the correct numbers. My adsense is working fine so I believe the problem is in my hubpages account. I don't know what to do can someone help ? I've emailed for support and have received no reply.
    Thanks,
    Sharanyaa AC

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Be patient, wait. Repeat.

3. SharanyaaAC profile image61
    SharanyaaACposted 6 years ago

It is still not working properly. Is there anyway for support to simply input my existing google adsense pub- id number into my hubpages account ?

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, no. The reason is that Google has to send you a link via email, which when clicked will grant HubPages access. Once that is done, the Affiliate ID will be filled out automatically.

The team usually takes up to 3 business days to respond, sometimes longer.

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Once you've clicked the link in your email (or Adsense account) to allow Hubpages, it can take up to 24 hours for everthing to work correctly.

Don't stress. I earnt $3 in my first three months so you're not missing out on anything. You can still write hubs without being linked to Adsense. smile

working