jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Photo Question

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

We can't have duplicate text - fair enough.

Can we use the same photo on more than one hub?

1. cre8tive profile image82
      cre8tiveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I regulary use the same photo over multiple hubs without any problems, and if you think that many people buy photos then the same stock photo must be showing up up in hundreds of places.

I think the upshot of this is that it's okay to re-sue photos so long as you have the copyright / permission to do so.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

It isn't just that hubs cannot be copied from another hub - they cannot be copied from anywhere.

Most photos are coming from online somewhere and are therefore duplicated.  Just not enough duplicate matter to trip the filter, though.

I would therefore assume you can use the same photo twice.  I hope so - I've done it a few times.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys, I am paranoid with all the upheaval.

These are my own photos, well drawings, it takes me time to knock them up and I would like to use the same set multiple times to save me time and effort.

Trying to make my hubs look more attractive (less texty) now that the balance between text and Amazon capsule has been destroyed.

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

I don't think there is anything wrong with using same photo on multiple hubs.