jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

No Adsense ads appearing

1. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Strange .. usually when I post a hub, adsense ads appear instantly even if not that relevant, but I've just published one at

http://hubpages.com/hub/Feyyaz-Fergar-F … rkish-Poet

and no adsense ads are appearing at all .... are Hubpages checking sites now before allowing them to appear .. ?

1. jimmythejock profile image82
      jimmythejockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have just looked at your hubs and the ads are there.....jimmy

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 6 years ago

I see AdSense ads on your hub. I do want to offer a tip, however. You have an image up near the top. If you were to have the image appear in another area, further down, in your hub an adsense ads will go where the image is. Since the place where you image is located is a high-click area, you may be missing out on more clicks.

I see a lot of hubbers who have pictures up at the top and I made this mistake for a long time. Once I started putting images down lower in my hubs (see any of my hubs for an example) I started making a considerably higher amount with AdSense.

3. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Thanks .. yes just logged out and now I can see them .. and thanks for the tip melbel ... I had been made aware of that previously but habits die hard :-) .. Have now moved it ... thanks

1. melbel profile image93
      melbelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let me know how the change affects you. I'd be happy to hear your earnings have increased!

1. Ritsos profile image65
        Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

only a fortnight in so nothing really to compare with ... Boy did I join at a bad time with google going pants ... looking forward to the new ad prog though so am hanging in there and hopefully writing some decent and interesting stuff

working