jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

How does it work?

1. LivingWriter profile image61
    LivingWriterposted 6 years ago

I have Hubpages Google Adense now, but at Adense says "Advertise" Should I put a link there?

Or it's all handled automatically?

It takes some time to learn:)

1. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to My Account ~> Earnings ~> Affiliate settings ~> and add your adsense code in there.

LivingWriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When I have done that, what next? Do not fix and tricks on Google Adense side and to get traffic, etc.?

1. IzzyM profile image89
          IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nothing. That is it. Your affiliate link will now be displayed on the site 60% of the time, and Hubpages's link will be there on all your pages the other 40%. HP take care of all the ads.

I really didn't understand your second question.

2. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is a lot of information posted in hubs, on the forum, and in the official tutorials on how to get traffic etc. Use the Search box, check out the FAQs via the Help menu, and read the Learning Center - a link is provided at the buttom of each page throughout the site.

It is a good idea to thank people for their replies to your questions. It is also a good idea to respond when someone - me, for instance,- leaves a comment on your first hub. In other words, to interact with the community.

It is so difficult, have never been involved with these things before ..

But thanks for the reply:)

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It is not simple, I agree. But there are lots of people willing to share and help. You are always welcome!

I have written an article, I have to advertise the url address in Google Adense?

working