jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

First Amazon Sale

1. Mike's Corner profile image88
    Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago

The good news is I just noticed that I received my first Amazon sale!

The bad news is that Google doesn't want us providing relevant product recommendations in our informational hubs anymore, so it may be my last sad

2. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! If you're making money off a hub, I wouldn't alter it yet. I think the problem is with hubs containing a high number of product listings and little information. I have reduced the number of amazon capsules in many of my hubs, but I have kept the ones that are selling.

Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Leah! Sounds like good advice smile

3. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Congratulations!  It's always thrilling to get your first amazon sale.  I agree with leahlefler.. you don't have to remove all your amazon links, just reduce the number according to 50 words per link as required.  Again congrats!

4. tritrain profile image76
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!

It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

5. melpor profile image88
    melporposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Mike. I know the feeling. I just received my first few Amazon sales back in February.

6. HealthyHayden profile image61
    HealthyHaydenposted 6 years ago

Great job!  It's a great feeling, enjoy it.

And remember to not just rely on one source of income.  There are plenty of ways to make money online other than amazon.  Diversifying helps you weather any "storms" such as the Google shakeup

Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Rosie, tritrain, melpor and HealthyHayden . . . hopefully much more to come for all of us!

7. neilpeterson13 profile image60
    neilpeterson13posted 6 years ago

That's great! Good job. I haven't made a sale yet on Amazon even though I had lots of daily clicks on my autoblog. Anyway, don't think that this will be your last. You have endless opportunities here.

working