jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hub got intdexed on top of google search.How?

1. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

Before publishing my hub i searched  "women weaving dreams" on google and it displayed number of sites 286,000 in the result.After publishing of one day my hub is on the top of google seach.Isn't it amazing.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Dreams---The-As … f-a-Woman_

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Congrats! smile

3. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

Thank you but i dont know why i feel as im mistaken.Any insights

4. AngieRyan profile image61
    AngieRyanposted 8 years ago

The trick is, that absolutely nobody searches for this particular phrase. Wordtracker and keyworddiscovery return zero results for:

"women weaving dreams"

which means it's not a competitive phrase. If you put "women weaving dreams" into google WITH quotation marks, you will see there are only 104 other websites with this particular phrase as is. If you remove quotation marks, you will get almost 300k results, but these are jut pages that contain each of these three words somewhere on the page, but each in a different sentence, not as one phrase.

Because of that, because no surfers search for "women weaving dreams" it is a non competitive keyword phrase, which means no other webmaster is trying to rank high for it. Hence it is very easy to achieve #1 position. Especially if you post an article about it on a PR5 (authority) website, such as hubpages.com

Hope this helps smile