I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (43 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Mad Prophetposted 13 years ago

Hello people out there in hubberland.  I am new hubpages new Mad Prophet.  However, don't let the name fool you, as I have no intention of writing anything promoting religious sentiments.  No, my business is to discuss all the deceptive lies and bullshit of the world.  Yes, I did curse, and I don't give a rat's ass if anyone reports me either, as I promise you..I WILL CURSE A LOT IN MY HUBS.  I don't plan to censor myself for anyone, as my business is to uncover the amount of bullshit in our society and expose it for what it is.  something only i, a MAD PROPHET will do. if anyone dares points out that it's not right curse on hubpages, then I have word on good authority that many of you were in favor of on one author's right to free speech on publishing a book called, "how to be a pedophile."  therefore, if any of you hypocrites that endorsed that asshole reports me here, then you are a hypocrite for saying you're against censorship, but you want to censor me?  Don't count on it, as I'm the mad prophet that tells it like it is.  you may not like what I have to say, but i'm going to say it anyway, as I refuse to censor myself for anybody here. 

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all, and I hope many of you will follow me, as i depict the epic bullshit plaguing our society.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HP. smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol...

2. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I'm going to miss you

1. camlo profile image85
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You know who Mad Prophet really is?

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i dont even know who i really am

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
          Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

According to the photo of his avatar, he has too much time on his hands.

1. Greek One profile image63
            Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

very well played lol

2. barryrutherford profile image75
            barryrutherfordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I suspect his shelf-life is limited  smile

3. To Start Again profile image70
            To Start Againposted 13 years agoin reply to this

bahahahahaha lol

2. paradigmsearch profile image60

This could be fun to watch, but I’m afraid that you are probably right. lol

3. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 13 years ago

That's all we need - yet another sock puppet!

4. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

The point of Network is that we're supposed to think his ranting was stupid, btw.

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's good - I thought that Edweirdo's forum filter wasn't working and I strayed into the politics forum by mistake. That was a pretty tame rant compared to most of the posts in there big_smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
        rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile  it could be l_l in disguise.

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
          Sufidreamerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The rant was far too coherent for that big_smile

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe we're supposed to interpret his rants the same way. wink  lollol

5. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

I love the network reference. that's kind of cool.  although I think "taxi driver" was a much better film that year if you ask me.

One of my favorites as well. smile

2. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

6. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

FYI I wasn't in favor of the freedom of speech hoohah that blew up over that book. Being able to say what you want is all very well, providing there's some common sense involved.

It's a little like someone trying to convince me that a serial killer has human rights. No he/she doesn't. The minute they chose to behave as anything less than human negates their right to start wanting the very thing that they denied their victims.

Call me old fashioned but that's how I feel.

And so, that said, welcome to HubPages. I sure you'll be happy here, for as long as you can get away with ranting and cursing smile

7. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Dude, your right to punch me in the nose ends where my nose begins.
    Aside from a complete lack of responsibility on your part, I think you have a lot to learn about being an adult.

Good luck sorting it out.

8. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Gosh, hundreds of instant followers I bet .. oh, no, still 0?

Let me guess: the same ignorant ranting I can hear at any bar, gym or poker game, right?

If,

HP still hasn’t exterminated him after 10 days.

And,

His rants aren’t ignorant.

Then,

I’m going to follow him.

smile

9. aware profile image68
    awareposted 13 years ago

the internet is still in its infancy. i fear it will never grow out of its adolescence.

10. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

is he still here?

what a load of ****

11. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

I am reminded of a fellow I ran into at the gym yesterday.  He asked for some help with the rowing machine because he was too fat to bend forward to grab the pull bar..  so I helped and he thanked me and then somehow got going on "The illegal aliens are destroying us".

I raised my eyebrows and he went on with "They get free medical care - I don't get free care!".

(Actually, he probably does - from Medicare)

I pointed out that he exaggerated a bit - they get free emergency care.  "They should get nothing!" he said.

"So if somebody walks in with bubonic plague they should send them out to infect you?", I asked.

No, he wouldn't want that. 

"How about a dying baby?  Turn them away?  A pregnant woman in danger of losing her baby?" 

No, again. 

"How old does a child have to be before you'd turn them away for a serious problem?"

He didn't know.

"Do you think that sometimes it might be better if we just had free clinics so that people wouldn't wait to get really sick and clog up emergency rooms unnecessarily?"

Sure.

"Do you think that might actually be less expensive sometimes - preventative care?"

Oh, of course.

"So illegal aliens are ruining the country?"

"Yes.".  Proud and defiantly.

Shrug.  You can only stretch the little brains so far and then they snap right back.

12. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

Goodness Gracious!  As if we didn't have enough to deal with this past weekend....

lol

13. shogan profile image77
    shoganposted 13 years ago

My favorite part is how he ends with "nice to meet you all."

14. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

it writes like SN and his "predictions," he was involved in the thread mentioned and previously had an irate sock puppet.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who or what is an SN? 

Edit:  If you're referring to me, like I think you are, then I can assure you that I have nothing to do with this Mad Prophet character.  Like you, I'm just as shocked by his appearance you are.  Besides, the King Larry thing didn't exactly pan out anyway, so I had to delete him. therefore, why in god's name would I try a second time when the first try didn't even gain any traffic at all?  Seriously, that doesn't even make any sense.  Anyways, please don't pass false accusations about me, unless you have some verifiable proof to back up your claim.  thanks.  however, if you're not referring to me, then I apologize.

15. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Someone is looking for attention...

16. ns1209 profile image63
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

Hey nice meeting you, shame your gonna go! smile

Don't get too MAD!

17. ns1209 profile image63
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

"I hope many of you will follow me" - 0 followers, sorry I could not resist.  However, if you write a hub I might take a look, I want to know what won't be censured and I am expecting lots of swears, please too.

18. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

Oh no its not a full moon tonight is it? lol

19. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

He has published 2 hubs! If you are going to flag them, wait until tomorrow so that everybody gets a chance to read them first. lol

20. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

@ the Mad Prophet – Get rid of the swear words and I think your hubs have the potential to generate lots of long-term traffic.  Just an opinion. smile

1. profile image0
      Mad Prophetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dually noted, and I revised the hubs based on your suggestion.  I will admit that cursing a lot during these rants is probably not the best way to go, as I am a big enough man to admit when he's wrong.  However, I will continue to rant about the topics that nobody else will dare talk about on here.

Your hubs are well written. You could prosper here. smile

21. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 13 years ago

To you fellow hubbers, esp paradigm/sufi/sn/many others above, so many of you I like and respect for your thoughts and ways with words (I'm reading more than writing--esp your comments!): I'm in there with so many of your wittier, etc. responses to our newercomer than me--everything from "welcome aboard" to "will miss you" to "is he still around" to "thought wandered into political--seen worse rants" to "If" to "the gym/bar", etc. --paradigm, thanks for your 2d response. Cursing has it's place, but it should be secondary, not primary! Don't remember your name, whoever you are who wrote this rant, but if you're just trying to "get attention" as someone said, it won't work for me. I don't need any more in my life. I'm a hi school sub teacher: go back to school and try to learn to express yourself w/o cursing--sometimes more effective to make a point--IF the kids will let you! They are class-act cursers, and many of them are smarter than you come across, because you make such an issue of your cursing. A legitimate rant has a purpose--you're a a little vague except to let us know you'll spit out more of the same WHEN you decide on a topic. Welcome aboard, but think I'll stick with hubbers that really have something to say, even on whatever subjects you eventually come up with.

You remind me of a BMW dealership salesman I saw eating a fast-food lunch with a hot blond in a wallyworld (wal-mart) parking lot years ago. He had the audacity to throw the lunch trash out of the dealer's car onto the parking lot! I couldn't help my reaction. He started up his car, and I drove up close to block him a minute. When he put his window down, I yelled, "Hey, too bad you're not as classy as the car!" The blond got out and walked off. I'm walking off.

22. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

I am afraid Mad Hatter is not in fashion nowadays, neither is Mad Prowhatever. The Age of Reason is coming up again. big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)