How long are you waiting to have revised hubs reveiwed?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I guess the staff are extra busy with the new guidelines but my reviewed hub has been sitting around for quite a few days, sinking through the hubscores. Is it just me or is revised hub inspection slow for everyone?  i am wondering if it will be quicker to just reconstruct the improved hub as new under a new url...

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

Is it a hub that requires moderator review?  The reason I ask is many of the flags or warnings will automatically go away when you've fixed whatever was wrong.  Things such as broken links, too many Amazon products versus word count, etc.

If it was unpublished by HP and requires their approval to be republished I would write them again if it's been a few days.  However, you're right, it has been quite hectic, but it wouldn't hurt to mention that you're just following up since it's been a few days.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Yeah it's defintiely waiting for review.  It should be fine now. I'll give it until its a week and then send a note.  I know the rule change will be making the review line longer.