jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where can I find someone who I can pay to

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

monetize my hubs
    as in links, keywords etc?!

1. victor.hatley profile image61
      victor.hatleyposted 5 years ago

For hub or what? I'm sure you could find somebody to make your hub more seo friendly, but is this what you are wanting to do. If the articles are written well and on topic this should come naturally. If you are trying to drive traffic, here I'm afraid that this is an excellent way to make a few backlinks, but you won't be able to drive traffic. Also, any one (as I would have loved) will need to see your hubs, so a link would have been helpful. I would have had a better idea of what exactly you were looking for. Let me know I have a little experience in this area, and would be happy to help you pro bono, i could use a little good home karma, sorry Hub Pages!

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Such a link would be against the forum rules. Only the Extreme Hub Makeover forum allows posting such links, but that doesn't seem to be the right place for this thread.

2. victor.hatley profile image61
      victor.hatleyposted 5 years ago

I wasn't sure about answering this post, but thought I could be of some kind of assistance. I'm aware of the linking thing, and this was my apprehension. I intend on keeping my nose clean.

3. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I think you have been most helpful. Hopefully, the OP will appreciate that.