jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'm new, please bare with me

1. RonPare profile image83
    RonPareposted 5 years ago

Hello all, I am a new hubber and was wondering if I could get some feedback on how well my hubs are constructed.

Another question I am interested in getting in is how many hits is high for the first 7 days traffic ?

Thank you and I look forward to reading your hubs as well.

1. Kylo88 profile image62
      Kylo88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

honestly it depends on what you write about and who sees it. i was on here for a year with practically no activity. course i only had a few hubs at that time, so i don;t think it will take that long for you if you keep posting on topics of intrest ^_^

2. DaNoblest profile image60
    DaNoblestposted 5 years ago

I think your hubs are great. I remember hopping hubs a few days ago when I came across your rust hub. I thought it was excellent.

I think it is hard to set a certain number on visits at first. Too many variables involved. Don't let low traffic discourage you though. It takes time to build up traffic here. Around the weekends usually seem slow too. You already have a nice niche and expertise to share. Learning a bit about SEO and other ways to increase traffic will help if you don't already know how. Many useful hubs can be found here explaining various techniques. Search for how to become successful on Hubpages or something similar.

3. RonPare profile image83
    RonPareposted 5 years ago

Thank you for your replies. This  is going on my third week and I am up to 900 hits w/ $3 adsense $4 amazon. Most of my traffic is reffered from my blog, website or facebook.

I am hoping that I get picked up by the search engines.