jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

my adsense account was banned can i use other ppc advertising network

1. 61
    parfect24posted 5 years ago

hi my fellow hubbers i lost my adsense account after it was disabled by google eventhough i was innocent of the accusations made against me. so the question i'm asking here is whether i can use other other ppc ad programs like chitika,clicksor and bidvertiser in my hubs to make money and if yes how should i go about it. thanks and waiting for your kind answers.

1. Garrett Mickley profile image82
      Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can use Kontera ads that are kind of obnoxious and I don't use them, but if there's no other way, it may be your safest bet.

Of course there's Amazon affiliate, too, but that's different kind of advertising.

2. ThomasE profile image81
      ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Probably your best bet is squidoo.com since you don't need an adsense account there - they have a premium adsense account and share the revenue via paypal. On Hubpages, you can only earn PPC from adsense, the hubpages advertising program (Which I think requires you to have an adsense account) and Kontera.

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Quite wrong.  You need a PayPal account to participate, however at this time, the program is not yet available to all site members.

1. 0
          ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You also need to have an active AdSense account.

1. relache profile image87
            relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

None of the emails I got when I was invited to the new ad program beta test said that an AdSense account was required, just a PayPal account.  Can you show me where this detail is indicated?

1. Cagsil profile image59
              Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Relache,

2. WryLilt profile image88
              WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Quote from the original invite email:

"The three things we'll need are:
              an active Google AdSense association with your HubPages account
              filled out tax information (something that's required no matter what your citizenship or residency are)
              a PayPal email address so we can remit payment to you
              If you have any questions, please reply to this email. We look forward to having you on board!

- The HubPages Team"

2. ThomasE profile image81
          ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

From the blog post announcing the program http://blog.hubpages.com/2011/03/hubpages-ad-program/

In the more details bullet notes:

"You must have a valid AdSense account to qualify for the HubPages Ad Program. They are designed to be complimentary."

( I don't mind being corrected by a member of staff, if one turns up... it's not like I'm in the hubpage advertisers program).

working