jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'm Five Hubs in, could I get some Feedback?

1. Maembe profile image60
    Maembeposted 5 years ago

Hey all, I just finished my fifth hub:  http://hubpages.com/hub/NFL-Draft-2011-Quartback-Class
    I'm really interested to hear what you all think, although I'm more interested in hearing what you think of my previous ones.  I'm thinking of doing an entire beer-related series so any suggestions for improvements would be greatly appreciated.
    Here they are:

Also, how long should I wait before applying for Google Adsense?

1. NateSean profile image84
      NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Apply for Google Adsense nowish. Because you can use your Adsense account for sites other than Hubpages as well. For example, your beer knowledge would make a killer website all to itself.

Or, you could get an account at Best Reviewer and connect your account to that as well.

1. NateSean profile image84
        NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So, in addendum to my advice on improving your hubs, the first thing I would recommend is that you link all of your articles together using the link module. This will encourage readers to check out all of your hubs, since they're about the same topic.

I'm not a huge fan of the sports, but as many football fans as are out there, you will definitely get hits to your page through the search engines.

2. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Bit of a real ale fan myself so well done ... the one tip I had early on and will pass on is not to have your images at the top. Levae that as text as your adsense ads etc will then be nearer the top and hense more visible.

3. Maembe profile image60
    Maembeposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the advice.  I incorporated both of your ideas and just finished my 9th hub smile