Hubpages Contest

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I was just going through the Hubpages contest page and have a few questions. Here are they:

1) It says that contest begins at 12:01 P.M. (PT) on March 31st, 2011, and ends at 12:00 noon (PT) on April 29th, 2011. So is the contest on for 30 days with 28 daily prizes?

2)Are there no daily topics this time around? If yes What do we need to write about?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Do you know what it takes to write a successful online article? Do you know about titling your Hub well for search engines, long-tail topics, and SEO? If not, now is the perfect time to put those skills to the test - or learn something new! So You Think You Can Write Online is all about learning how to write successful online articles that are easily discovered, helpful to readers, and lucrative for you!

3. Howard S. profile image83
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

Please note the likely error in the definition of the People's Choice and Best Hub awards. They are presumably switched from what is intended.

The official rules mention daily topics and three extra chances in the drawing for an entry on the Daily Bonus Topic. Since this contest doesn't have that feature (as far as I can tell), in contrast to the January contest, this part of the official rules should probably be deleted to reduce confusion.

Also, I'm just guessing that this might be an official contest thread. Please post a link to it on the contest announcement page.