jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Facebook

1. debbieraken profile image60
    debbierakenposted 6 years ago

Hie all, Is there any possiblity that we HubPages people can have a FB account where we can add one another and be friends also to help one another to vote up each others stories on Hub Pages?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

You are allowed to have a Facebook and can even promote your Hubs on Facebook, just like hundreds of others do.

You can be friends with whomever you choose. But, the voting thing should not be done unless the work deserves it.

Hubpages is an adult site, not for children or childish games. hmm

debbierakenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure, the reason i came up with this is because i want to help people out there whom doesn't have a chance to show their writing skills. Therefore i thought maybe if i published their stories for them they can earn some money from Google adsense and Hb. Do you think thats possible?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To be honest as I can, just from your post alone, you won't be helping them much. This post has poor writing skills in and of itself. Maybe you should concentrate on improving your own before helping others.
        Well, if they are old enough to be a member, then why don't they write their own stories and you can write whatever you like. And, all of you can earn possibly. I think many things are possible, just many things are impossible and improbable, when dealing with each realistically.

Were you referring to the post above or the stories which i have posted on behalf of my friend. It is what i can do best to help people. That is what i am here for. That is the reason why i am asking for help. I want to help them earn.

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am referring to your post which I just replied to. I am glad you are wanting to help people and earn, but grammar and a working understanding of the English language is a must, in order to work out receiving earnings.

Just a thought. hmm  But, good luck. wink

Alright thanks. However maybe you can give my friend a chance and read her stories instead of my post? Than we will see how far me and my friend can go from here?

Below are the link to both the stories :

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-second-chance-to-love

http://hubpages.com/hub/NO-MORE-SMOKING-PLEASE

Thank You.

2. To Start Again profile image86
            To Start Againposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just wondering if you understand how all this "earning" stuff works??

You would be the one earning (assuming the hubs generated any) because it would be your account.

As Cags said earlier, if your friends want to write and publish their work, then why don't they just set up their own accounts?

The money i get is for her. I take a little from it. As agreed between me and her.

Besides it is not wrong of me to help someone now is it?

Those are the question left between me and the person i am helping.

I just need to know how  does this work and how do we earn from all this?

3. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP as Cagsil said. smile HP does have an established page where many of it's writers can be found.  Just go to Facebook and search for "HubPages" and you will find thier page. smile

Ok sure thing. I will just do that.

4. To Start Again profile image86
    To Start Againposted 6 years ago

you need to go to the bottom of this page and click the "learning center" link or go up to the right hand top corner and click the help tab. do some reading about what hubs are, what is acceprtable and what the earnings stuff is all about

Thank You. Truly Appreciate your help. Do feel free to read my friends stories as well. Thank You.

working