jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Thank You Hub Team Staff

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Things have been crazy around here since the Google bombshell hit the site. I know you have been swamped from the workload and scrambling to fix the things that must change.

I thought it would be nice for You to have a big Appreciation for your hard work!!!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4781965_f248.jpg

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

Thumbs Up.

1. bgamall profile image85
      bgamallposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes thumbs up.

3. Mutiny92 profile image85
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

ditto!  As much as I am upset about losing income, I can only imagine the stress that HP is feeling.  remember, their percentage of earnings have surely dropped in line with ours!

4. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

In all that is going on, the Staff is busy in the background working for us all. I thought they might need a little "Boost of encouragement" from us.

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Agreed! smile

6. smalika profile image60
    smalikaposted 6 years ago

Loving the contest hype as well.. smile if only I had a better internet connection, I could have commented on hubs and replied to those who comment on my posts and hubs.. sigh... well well we'll have to make do....

7. smalika profile image60
    smalikaposted 6 years ago

the problem being that only a few links come through... sad due to the lousy connection I have.

8. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

I want to say thank you too. I’m sure that the staff are not having a very pleasant time at the moment due to all the hard work and stress.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Imagine all the pressure they are under right now. I am glad I am not in their position.

working