New - in every sense of the word

1. 61
    ImpulsiveActionsposted 5 years ago

I am a new user, and fairly new to the concept of generating ad revenue via blogs, etc.  I've read much of the Help/FAQ info, and Q and A, but I am having trouble understanding a few things. 
    It seems to me that being successful at generating revenue via writing on HubPages, is based on the assumption that the user is already familiar, and somewhat advanced, with ad revenue tools... i.e. Google AdSense, etc.  Is it possible to be completely NEW to both simultaneously, and still 'ramp up' quickly, or is it more realistic to assume that the more 'successful' Hubbers are those that are already experienced AdSense users (for example), prior to creating accounts on HubPages?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Many have come to HubPages with little or no knowledge of AdSense and optimizing content for revenue. HubPages provides the tools you need to get started, including YieldBuild that optimizes ad placement. A wealth of information is available in hubs and from the forum.

3. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

If you're completely new to using computers and the Internet, then you will have a lot to learn and much of what you do have to learn can be quite overwhelming.

The primary thing to remember is that you should not rush yourself and should learn at your own pace. Applying pressure to yourself is only going to make your learning experience all the more overwhelming and possibly too much to bare.

If you are familiar with computers and the Internet, then you already have a step in the right direction. Most of what you have to learn is mostly reading material. When you apply what you learn, then your learning curve is going to change and the amount of pressure you feel will be lessened.

I do hope you enjoy your time here at Hubpages. smile