jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Hub out of ad compliance -- but not mentioned in the e-mail or flagged

1. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 5 years ago

When e-mails went out informing hubbers of which hubs were out of compliance with the new ad-to-word ratio, I had four that I promptly corrected. Today I was going through my hubs editing for other things, and ran across one that is 452 words (according to the stats tab) and contains 12 ads. I'm in the process of correcting it, but my question is -- are hubs that are out of compliance, but no warning is generated and they weren't mentioned in the e-mail, still going to be unpublished come the 25th? And also letting HP staff know if it hasn't been mentioned already that some hubs have apparently been missed on that for whatever reason.

1. 0
      Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good question, hope this is not a real problem. I was planning to go through all mine on the 23-24th to be sure they are in complience.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I started going through my hubs, I found all sorts of stuff beyond my original plans. You might want to start sooner… smile

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
          CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree, i have been through mine, thinking everything was ok, but it wasn't. so start now- also your traffic may increase after doing it, mine has!