jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Traffic and Income up after Hub edits.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

I had three days in which traffic dropped about 15% and income was lower, especially on one day - way, way low. Like lunch money LOL.

Then I received my email with about two dozen Hubs to edit; did so in one afternoon. It gave me a chance to improve at least a half-dozen Hubs from my first year or so, which were kind of sketchy.

In the last three days, my traffic is up to pre-algo change levels and income is now higher than it was previously.

Just a report that I hope encourages others.

2. BlissfulWriter profile image85
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

That's good news.   Sometime when a thought of some topic comes into my head and I remember that I once wrote a hub about that topic, then I would go back to append thought to that hub.

3. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 5 years ago

Good to know, Patty.  I still have more to do, but I think Hubpages is moving in the right direction.

4. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

I am seeing positive results to my edits too, although I am doing a fair bit more than requirement by Hubpages.

My Amazon hubs are having a small revival and I cross my fingers that it is maintained for the longer term.

5. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 5 years ago

For some reason my Amazon sales have not dipped like the others, weird, but I am not complaining.