How to know if Google Adsense have received my application?

1. Marie McKeown profile image95
    Marie McKeownposted 5 years ago

I signed up for Google Adsense a month ago - I THINK.

When I try to sign in to google to check they tell me 'invalid log in', there is no account for my username.

The help centre also said according to their records my application is not complete - I need to follow instructions in the email they sent me entitled 'google adsense verification'

I never received this email! I tried to notify them to resend it but first I have to sign in, and guess what it said when I tried to sign in... yes, 'invalid log in'!

Does anyone know an e-mail address for google adsense account support? Or is it possible to submit a brand new application under a new e-mail address?

Any help much appreciated - I feel like I am going round in circles!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You may want to check your spam folder, as sometimes the confirmation emails get caught in there. You also have the option to post to the AdSense support forums. The contact link for AdSense is provided on any Google advertisement, it is right around the "Ads by Google" logo.

If they have not received your application, or it was not properly recorded, you could try again with the same email address. Using another one is an option, but not the first best solution.

1. Marie McKeown profile image95
      Marie McKeownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Website Examiner for taking the time to reply. The UPDATE is I found an e-mail address for someone at Google and they kindly sent me a link to finish my application. So hopefully it will all go smoothly from here on!   In case anyone is having similar problems here is an e-mail address for Adsense:

However, what I also learned is looking through the help section is it can take quite a while now for them to review your application, so I don't recommend bombarding them with impatient e-mails, only contact them is something has gone amiss technically with your application.