jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adense , URL Channel

1. LivingWriter profile image60
    LivingWriterposted 5 years ago

Google Adense

Add new URL channels? Is it the address of my articles / hubs?

When I wrote about a hub, my address of: www.hubpages.com / hub / Dreeamz

I will publish it in the URL Channels in Google Adense?

And so do I every time I write about something?

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You have two options:

1. You can add a channel for every single hub you write by placing it in the URL channels, which takes time and you can't have more than 200, which means after a few months of writing you'll have maxed your channels OR

2. Link your Adsense to your Analytics account and Analytics will automatically track each of your hubs along with its earnings. This is a much better way because it gives you breakdowns, graphs and tons of info and there is no maximum to the number of Hubs it will track.

3. LivingWriter profile image60

I think i did do wrong when i made  URL

I took big letters in it. Dose it work? I mean, i have already put the Url in the Chanel with big letters in it.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

"Big letters," my friend, are called "upper case." What you write should match the actual URL for your hub.

The best way is to right-click on each hub in My Account, then copy the URL to clip-board and paste them in.

5. LivingWriter profile image60

Still Learning about all this hehe

Thanks for help

6. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

The only thing I'm ahead of you on is using the term "upper case." I'm still totally lost, so don't feel bad. Still learning what to learn! Thanks for all, Website Examiner. I'm trying not to just 'give up.'