jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense question.

1. moorebored profile image82
    mooreboredposted 6 years ago

Ok, so I signed up for Adense and it's verified and everything on here. Does it automatically put the ads in or do I have to put the code in by myself? And If I have to put it in how do I?

Thanks alot!

1. skisy profile image77
      skisyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Assuming that as you've said you're all verified and everything and entered in the correct Affiliate Code, and the status for Google Ads says "Active" and  on the 'Earnings' page under 'My Account' then you're all set. Ads should appear in your hubs automatically. When you create a hub, look to the right of the page where it displays the hub layout and click on settings. Check the Ad Level of the hub and ensure the checkbox that says "Content meets the conditions of the Google AdSense Program Policy" is ticked.

mooreboredposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it says it meets the conditions.
        Thanks for all your help!

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

If it says it's active on this page, along with a string of numbers: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ you're all set to go. Adsense adverts will be displayed 60% of the time on all your hubs.

Just a quick note: Don't get too worried if you don't get lots of clicks. The average click through rate can vary from 1% to 5% of EXTERNAL (search engine) visitors depending on topic.

mooreboredposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it says active and a big string of numbers.
      Thanks alot. So it is working, that's a relief, I though I had done something wrong!

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can also check that it's active by logging into Adsense, going to Adsense Setup>Channels>Url Channels and adding one called Hubpages.com.

You should start getting "Impressions" which basically means views.

working