jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should I Delete This Hub Or Is It Revisable?

1. JaimeDawn76 profile image77
    JaimeDawn76posted 5 years ago

The first Hub that I published was a story I wrote a few years ago but had nearly forgotten until I decided to Publish it on Hub Pages a week ago.  It has not done to well since I published it and I have been considering deleting it altogether.  I went in and revised it a couple of times since publishing but it has not helped a great deal. 

Any helpful hints will be greatly appreciated smile 

My Hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Fear-Was-My-Prison

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

You could edit it and kind of make it more information -- talk about how people deal with fear, how fear can rule your life, etc.

And change the title to something that is more informative about the topic like "How to Deal with Fear" or something along those lines.

Your hub isn't horrible, but it does have a few problems that would prevent it from being a high performing hub. Your hubs have really great, informative content -- REALLY. I'm not just saying that. With a few tweaks to each hub, you could see a large increase in hubscore and in traffic.

I know it's some hefty research, but seriously take a look at the HubPages learning center. Even if you just read a little at a time. Read ALL of it and watch all the videos. Seriously, ALL of it. I read some things that I thought, "well, I know about doing that I'm above that." But I seriously learned stuff in nearly every article in the learning center:

JaimeDawn76posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your insight and helpful advice smile

3. barryrutherford profile image37
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

I enjoyed reading it no need to delete

JaimeDawn76posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great, I think I am going to focus on revision rather than deletion; if that is a word smile