missing hub

1. nick071438 profile image56
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

Please help locate my blog about the unlucky birth of my daughter Liza with URL hubpages.com/hub/Memoir-1.  I was intending to update it this morning.  It disappered.  I swear I didn't delete it.  It has no co-author who would have deleted it. All that was left on the page is a note.  "That page doesn't exist.  The author may have decided to delete it Or there could be an error with the URL that you are using"

I repeat I am the author and I did not delete it.  The URL was working well before its disappearance.

Please help me republish it.  Thank you.

2. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You might consider that the hub has been unpublished. Look in your unpublished hubs section on your statistics page.

Hubs that are too personal or deemed that are unpublished by Staff.

1. nick071438 profile image56
      nick071438posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I rate you up Cagsil for your effort.  I keenly noticed that within seconds after posting you barged in with your help.  I did combed over and over my statistics to no avail.  However, visiting the search bar within the hubs, I hung my head in relief.  There the search revealed my lost hub.  In retrospect, I conclude that the URL I have used before was broken or has an error.  Thank you so much Cagsil and to the community as well.  This query is now closed.