jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

For last three days i have been flagging hub by maxpress

1. profile image60
    hello1234posted 9 years ago

For last three days i have been flagging hub by maxpress as its in hindi
    why has it not been deleted as yet

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Can we get all new threads like this deleted?

It really puts a dark cloud over the forum. Deadens the mood somewhat.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
        Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yes, we will. This user does email us, but then posts these "reminders" in the Forums which are for Hubber discussions.

Hopefully people will not reply to them before we get a chance to delete them - otherwise, the replies will look stranded and contextless.

- Jason

2. jimmythejock profile image83
      jimmythejockposted 9 years ago in reply to this

you must be tired by now maybe you should take a break ,three days is a long time without sleep.....jimmy

3. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 9 years ago in reply to this

YAWN!!! wake me up when this bad dream of forum flaming spam goes away! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZz

2. bop profile image60
    bopposted 9 years ago

I am not sure but is there a rule against posting things that are not in English?

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Just delete the whole thread.

4. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Sweet.  After this one, I'll no longer reply.

5. profile image61
    drjcpposted 9 years ago

Good idea friends.

Someone on the Hub pirates/plagiarizes scores of Hindi poems, uses them to make money off advertisers, then someone complains about it, and all of you fight the person who complains -- while none of you speaks a word against the pirate.

There sure is a "dark side" to Hub pages.

Jason Menayan is the only person who has ever given the proper response. I appreciate him.

What the others do not realize is that you can kill the comments, but it will embolden us (the aggrieved ones) all the more to use the net for a campaign against Hub. On the other hand if all of you were as reasonable as Jason, I would have not made this post.

Thanks Jason once again. And please remind the friends that suppression is not good.

Jason Menayan is an employee of Hubpages.

The rest of us are active forum users.

If a person has a problem, report it to Hubpages, there is no need for thread after thread of complaining that none of us can fix. In fact making so many threads about the same thing is spamming.

I don't like spammers or piraters. But the person accused of pirating isn't here annoying us.

6. JazLive profile image60
    JazLiveposted 9 years ago

Since Google Ads are International, why can't HUBBERS be International?
    Google has a translator for many languages.  Poster could indicate language for easy translation.

With a small staff of what I'll assume are predominantly English speaking employees it would be difficult to monitor the content.

working