visual determination if Amazon Affiliate ID is linked to a hub

1. nick071438 profile image53
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

Explain very clearly how to see or determine if Amazon Affiliate ID is correctly linked to a hub with Amazon image-products for sale.

When I grab or take image-products from Amazon to my hub in the amazon capsule for advertiseement or sale, I take only the ASIN excluding other parts of the HTML. My Affiliate ID is also excluded.  Is this method correct?  If not, how should it be done?  Remember we are talking of hubpages.

Using the Amazon Link Checker by the use of the hub URL doesn't establish a link.  BAD LINK.  How can I earn commission with this when Amazon Affiliate Central doesn't know the whereabouts of my hubs.  Please explain how to use said link checker effectively.  Thank you.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

As long as you have input your Amazon ID into My Account > Earnings > Affiliate Settings, then anything you put into an Amazon capsule is linked to your Amazon account.

To input products into a capsule, you can just take the URL of the product from the Amazon site or use keywords to pull products.