jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to fill tax information for Non-US (India) publishers?

1. kksonakiya profile image76
    kksonakiyaposted 6 years ago

I have been invited to HubPages Ad Program (*happy*)and now I need to fill my tax information. I know that I have to fill W-8BEN form because I have filled it for many services. The problem is I can't select 'Individual' in the entity option.
    When I click on tax faq link, it tells me that I need to fill 8233 form and when I download the pdf from RBI India and read the instructions, I get that I should fill W-8BEN form.
    Now... I am confused and I don't want to miss the opportunity to join HubPages Ad Program because I really need it. Please help me with this guys because I need to fill this one today.

1. Jason Menayan profile image61
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let me see if I can get an answer for you on this.

2. pisean282311 profile image58
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

@kk select wizard...i mean click on i dont know which form to choose...there would be a wizard then which would help you in filling the details...

2. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

W-8BEN (If you're going to submit tax information from india)

Hubpages staff made it easy for you with wizard interface. Use the wizard instead of PDF form.

1. Jason Menayan profile image61
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that's exactly it. Kkssonakiya, you might have missed the wizard option.

The interface and questions mirror those used by Google AdSense.

Unfortunately, beyond that, we're not allowed to give tax advice on filling out those forms. If you have any further questions, we're instructed to ask you to consult with a tax professional.

3. kksonakiya profile image76
    kksonakiyaposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I have used the wizard and filled the tax info. I hope it is correct. Only one way to know it... when I get some $$ in my paypal account. smile

working