jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Please help me with Adsense

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago

I have tried to link adsense to my account here for the past one year without any success. Hubpage admin tried to help me too but no dice.

I have some 20 hubs and can submit a minimum of  4 hubs a day for months to come on a variety of topics. I aim to earn a decent income and one year gone by without any income here should sound absurd to some but there it is.

It has now become imperative for me to explore all the possibilities of earning online.  I am incapacitated for the present and will be so for some time to come but earn, I must. The first thing that came to my mind is to pursue linking hubpages and adsense.

I give below the adsense instructions to me. Frankly, I do not know how to carry out these steps

Can my friends and foes (hey, there is no one here,  a figure of speech, just for impact smile ) help me out?

I can even think of a way out of this conundrum.  I suggest that I give my password to some good soul so that he/she can act  my behalf and  accomplish this task.

Thank you, Folks

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/.
       2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com/ in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

1. wizbitz profile image75
      wizbitzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hmmm...if they are asking for a website then just add http://hubpages.com..and agree to all of their terms...

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You have to apply using your profile URL.

Don't give anyone your password...

3. Ritsos profile image67
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

you should just be able to tick a box in your profile ... doesn't always work and didn't with mine but I emailed the hubpages team who sorted it

4. Ritsos profile image67
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago
  5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

In my experience sometimes they just want you to have your own website, not a site on a platform like hubpages.