jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Been here 8 months and few days... 88 hubs ...

1. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

20300+ views and the views don't seem to be increasing anymore....what should I do differently.... do you have a word of advice for me.. Thank you smile

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keep digging... big_smile ( I mean writing).

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Differently???

2. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

I suggest improving the titles of your hubs. They may be accurate but not really enticing for people to click on them in search results. I'm here for 4 months and I'm approaching your number of views so we're doing something differently. Titles of hubs should not only have the relevant keywords but they should also be interesting enough for people to read your hub.

1. sofs profile image87

That is a great input I appreciate that , I will try to tackle that ASAP

3. stripedcandy profile image60
    stripedcandyposted 6 years ago

Now you certainly don't have to take what I say seriously as I'm a complete newbie to hubpages, but I have been publishing websites and articles across the web for a number of years.  And there's two things that must be at the root of why you aren't getting the number of views you're hoping for.

To get lots of readers, you simply need:

1) A topic that has plenty of interest and that people are actively searching for

2) Quality keyword research in order to rank for the terms they search for that are related to the topics

And although that seems overly simple perhaps, at the end of the day it's the key.

Find the topics that people are desperate for information on or answers to.....

Then grab the keywords that will bring them to your pages....

Good luck!

1. sofs profile image87

Well those are basic guidelines that I think I follow sincerely from the time I started writing hubs here smile Thanks for the input though and welcome to Hubpages smile

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I am still waiting for any advice or suggestions to come my way....though I may be away for a few hours.. so please keep them coming and I am sure that each one will help ..Thank you smile

1. sofs profile image87

BUMP.... still looking for suggestion... smile

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Sofs, go to Last Post and read the conversation between Mark and Myself. smile

1. sofs profile image87

Sure will cags..thanks my friend, I appreciate all the effort  smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working