Power of Reddit, Delicious, Digg, and Other Social Bookmarks

1. kschang profile image92
    kschangposted 5 years ago

I have to admit, I am a little slow when it comes to hub promotions, but I just discovered the power of Reddit.com

Reddit.com is a social bookmark / Q&A site. You submit a link that may be of interest, with a good title, and hope people click on it and give you a thumbs up (or bad, down).

Obviously thumbs up links gets pushed to the top and more people will see it. And people will comment on it, giving you even MORE of a social aspect (albeit, outside of Hubpages).

I put a few hubs on Reddit (NEVER spam, NEVER!) and so far the reception is excellent. A 20-30 hit hub suddenly get 100-200 hits.

Then someone ELSE (not me) posted a link to my best hub, and that hub that was drawing 100-200 hits just hit 800+, and is still climbing.

Please read Reddit FAQ carefully before you submit ANY links to your hubs, and limit it to 1-2 hubs per day.

Similar advice would also apply to Delicious, Digg, and other social bookmark services. Do NOT abuse them. They can give you a short boost. However, junk content WILL fall off quickly.