jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Hub Adsesnse Affliation

1. Nila says profile image81
    Nila saysposted 6 years ago

Hi.. I am new to hub pages. I was trying to create an adsense account with google. I didn't go through the links provided in here. I used www.adsense.com and tried to link my google account.
    Every went smooth except when it asked for my website URL in the application form. I gave it as hubpages.com/hub. I know I made a mess there. Now my application is disapproved for not following the terms and conditions. Adsense is asking me to resubmit the application by replacing the Url I gave with my website URL. I still don't understand, what should I provide with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! - Nila

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 6 years ago
  3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Follow the link Relache gave you to the Learning Center. It should provide you the information you need. smile

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I agree with the previous posters, read the Learning Center. Here is your profile URL, in case you are in doubt:

http://hubpages.com/profile/Nila+says

Nila saysposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to everyone ! I did visit the link. But, I didn't know what to provide as my website URL. Thank to Website Examiner for the URL. I will try submitting with this one.

5. Nila says profile image81

Hi everyone,

I some how managed to setup a new google adsense account using a different ID and linked it to hubpages. However, the ads are appearing on my other website but not on my hubs. I am not getting it. The Google adsense is shown as active in my "Earnings" page.
    Any inputs ? Thanks!

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I checked out your hubs, and there are AdSense ads all over the place. You probably have an ad blocker or antivirus software that blocks the ads. Also, there are always ads on hubs, this is regardless of whether a person has an active AdSense account or not. In any event, you are set to go.

Really? This is strange! Yep, I don't see ads in any other hubs as well! But my personal website shows ads. :-O
        I don't have any ad blocker or anti-virus that could do this. It is funny!

1. profile image0

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4945351_f248.jpg

6. Nila says profile image81

Yes, I get it Examiner. But I don't understand, why don't I see any of them neither on my hubs or others. :-(

Ads are showing up in every other sites I browse on the internet. It is possible that I messed up with the hub settings or such?

1. profile image0

It is a local issue with your computer, probably browser or Internet configuration. There is nothing wrong with your HubPages settings. Ads are being shown on your hubs. I cannot make it clearer.

okay. Thanks!

1. profile image0

Always welcome.

7. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Hiya Nila, Welcome to Hubpages!  I took a look at your two hubs and there are ads showing.  Your two hubs are well written.. good job! As Website Examiner has already pointed out, your problem is in your browser or internet configuration.  I hope you finally figure out the solution to your problem.  Keep us posted.

working