jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Just joined the Hubpages Ad Program - How long til I can see the Ad's?

1. Terryandco profile image75
    Terryandcoposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I was delighted to find that I had been invited to join the hubpages ad program, and just had great pleasure in activating it. However I am still only seeing the google ads! How long do I have to wait before the new ones become active??

Thanks!
    Terry

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I see some non google ads. You will see some google ads also.
    Good luck and enjoy.

3. Terryandco profile image75

Thanks Rebekah, just had a look and some pages now do have the hubpages ad's. And i think its good that there are still google ones. It seems that I have some hubpages on certain sites, but none on others - perhaps its just while its updating?

Are the hubpages ads revelant in the same way that the google ones are?

Ive also heard a lot about the impressions, are they really as good as I am lead to believe?!

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The HubAd program is basically lots of networks bidding against eachother for your ad spots. If AdSense is paying the most for the keywords in an individual Hubpage at any given time then it will be AdSense which will still be displayed.

AdSense plays a huge role in the HubAd program, so expect to see AdSense remain in those four HubAd ad units fairly frequently smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I don't think they always show up on all hubs at the same time.
    It varies what kinds of ads show, and also depends on the ad campaigns that HP is running at the time. If you haven't done so, reading through the official threads about the HP ads may help, and the blog posts that pertain to it also, on the Blog page.

There are no promises, but you seem to have a nice portfolio of hubs! I'm sure you'll see some nice results.

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Thanks Ryan - you always make everything clear big_smilebig_smile I was wondering a bit about that too.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages do need to offer clarification on this, in the Learning Centre or something, sure they will get around to it soon!

6. Terryandco profile image75

Thanks for the posts, looking forward to seeing how it does, because Ive had a really bad month this month!

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm so glad I hit the menopause, and don't have bad months anymore smile

working