jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Hubpages Ad Program earnings

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I signed up for Hubpages ad program more than 24 hours back but still cannot find any impressions and earnings. I had known that reporting is delayed only on weekends. Am I missing something and when can I expect to see the updated reports?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I'll says this once and won't return- patience is a virtue. wink

1. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Indeed, but I still check it several times a day lol

3. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

They haven't been updated for a few days, it is not real time like AdSense or Amazon.

They are sometimes updated daily (once per day), but a late report from a network can delay the stats.

4. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I understand that patience is great but probably am too excited as I want to see the first earnings and impressions from the program. Its the newbie excitement lol.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sid, I completely sympathize.  I signed up in the first wave on Thursday night, got an update Fri morning and made a buck.  But then Sat came with no update.  Then Sunday, same thing.  I was tearing my hear out! big_smile

Now, with all the new signups they have a problem and haven't updated for 3 days, and I've seen a significant traffic growth to boot!  Doesn't it figure? lol

5. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

That’s why it's called beta. smile

6. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 5 years ago

No updates for me since the 19th. The days prior though they were showing each and every day..they must have technical issues I guess...

7. len7288 profile image50
    len7288posted 5 years ago

I activated the Hubpages ad program yesterday, so today I check one of my published hub and just saw one google ad on the side and 3 hubpages ads on on the upper portion. My google adsense earning today is less than 1/4 of my usual earning.

But maybe it google adsense problem...I will wait for few more days, hopefully it will go back to normal.

8. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 5 years ago

i'm too happy to care right now. smile