More Share options on HubPages

1. stefancando profile image81
    stefancandoposted 5 years ago

Wouldn't it be great if hubs could have more share options included? Something like an "Add This" button would help a lot with creating bookmarks and sharing hubs. This could potentially bring more traffic from outside the HubPages community, leading to higher click-through rates on ads. It would also be easier for new talented writers to discover and join HubPages.

A simple feature like this could really make a big difference.
    Thank you!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You're given 7 options as it is. hmm

Not to mention, the forum is filled with other possibilities that can be used at your own discretion.

Just my thoughts on it.

1. stefancando profile image81
      stefancandoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know of the options already present. However, a button like "Add this" has many more (i think about 100 or more)... The reason for having multiple share options is that you can easily create backlinks to your hub. This results in having a higher ranking in search results.

Traffic from outside sources usually results in a higher number of clicks on ads. Most Hubpages users simply ignore the ads.

This is not all about money. Having a really good hub that provides very useful information deserves to be seen by a broader audience.