jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to Recovery My IP Address Problem... it's Not My Mistake

1. TeluguBucket profile image60
    TeluguBucketposted 5 years ago

l tried to publish my 2nd hub and this is the message l got; "Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

Is there someone with an idea of whats going on here..

How to Clear My Problem.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As I told you in the other thread, email team@hubpages.com

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

I reviewed your first hub and I don't quite think you understand how to use Hubpages.

Please review the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center to get a better understanding. smile

I hope that helps. If you need further assistance, then email Staff at Team@Hubpages.com

3. puter_dr profile image85
    puter_drposted 5 years ago

Cagsil has some excellent advice.

If the issue is not with the hub you currently have published, did you attempt others that were unpublished?

Have you, or someone else on your internet connection had an account banned for rules violation? If you believe that to not be the case, then someone who is on the same internet provider who had your ip address previously may have broken the rules as well.

Are you accessing Hubpages directly through your provider, or are you using a proxy of some kind? Proxy connections are often used to abuse Hubpages and other sites and are likely blacklisted.  If you are using a proxy, I would discontinue that practice.

Good Luck

4. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 5 years ago

You asked almost the same question yesterday.

I thought you understood the solution.