jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

Liking the Hubpages ad Program so far.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

$1.22 first day, now I'm not exactly sure where we are on the cycle, but it could have only been from less than 12 hours worth of running time. Since I did not have it on until 10am yesterday. Either way seeing a dollar rather than cents is always a good sign.

Already beat Kontera, had that crap up for at least a month. I like where this is heading.

1. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm liking it too.

I'm doing better, on average so far, than with Google Adsense.

Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My earnings are not close to February(pre-algo change). But I'm still recovering, and this certainly does stop the stinging!

2. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 6 years ago

The Hubpages Ad Program have been generating a consistence earnings for me so far and my Adsense earnings are slowly beginning to pick up now. The two together have produced my largest monthly earnings so far since I joined Hubpages. I like the Hubpages Ad program.

1. 2besure profile image84
      2besureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Melpor,has anyone ever told you, that you look a little like Michael Steele?  The 64th Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4818585.jpg

Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ha

I see nothing but good things ahead, I would suggest throwing some more hubs together. The Ads should only improve from here on out.

1. 2besure profile image84
          2besureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am working on writing more right now!

2. Mike's Corner profile image87
      Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's very encouraging, Melpor, thanks for sharing, let's hope it keeps up!

3. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I just joined it today, so I'll see how it does. If it increases my income here I'll have to start making lots more hubs. smile

1. sid_candid profile image61
      sid_candidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Disappointing start for me. Made less than $1 with more than 300 hubs. Best Of Luck to all for great earnings with the ad program.

4. shogan profile image88
    shoganposted 6 years ago

I only made a little, but it was still more than I have been earning.  Short sample time, but so far, I like it.

5. barryrutherford profile image31
    barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago

Joined yesteday: So far 88 cents; Pretty happy with that !

6. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 6 years ago

No. You are the first one to say that and you are right I do look like him.

7. Sunnyglitter profile image85
    Sunnyglitterposted 6 years ago

I earned .52 yesterday.  I'm pretty pleased with the new ad program.  I'm definitely going to write more hubs soon.

8. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I too have found the new program brilliant! Earnings have been pretty steady with peaks when I publish a new hub. I have been hoping that it wont chance by much as it is tweaked and bugs worked out.

9. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If it's giving me trickle of cash then i'm not holding back on it. Any withdrawal amount in paypal is better than 0$.  +1 HP Ad Program.

10. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Did a little better yesterday $1.70 or so

working