jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Making Money Or Not ??? ... Adsence-Hubpages ... I Really Do Not Know.

1. Tobster1 profile image59
    Tobster1posted 5 years ago

I Do Not Know If Im Making Money Or Not. If I Am Its Very Little, It Really Don't Matter To Me. But On My Adsence Account It Shows                     Friday, February 18, 2011 <stats snipped> $1.10Total Earnings.   It Seems To Me That I Have Actually Made $1.10 Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong... And What Is Up With The <stats snipped> It Would Be Nice To Know That It Was Mine As Well...Know What I Mean !!!

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

First of all, it's against Adsense ToS to post your click through rate.

Yes, you have made $1.10. The ECPM is based on how much you would make if you earnt that amount for that many impressions, always.

So basically, IMPRESSIONS X EARNINGS if you got 1,000 views. Of course you won't always earn that much for that fewer impressions, so the ECPM will go down. It's just an estimate to give you an idea of what you could earn based on those stats.

It took me about six months to earn $10, after that it increased much faster. It takes time but it will start to snowball!

Tobster1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cool That Is Good To Know Im just A redneck, Learning A Little About Computers, Hubs, Blogs, Adsence And So Much More. But I m Learning !!!  That's What Its All About Ain't It. Sorry I Did Not That It Was Agianst The Rules Of Adsence On The Click Through Rate. My Greatest Appolligies... Thanks For Your Help!!!

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

WryLilt is correct in how much you have made.  She is also correct that you have violated Adsense TOS - I suggest you delete all the figures except the total earnings immediately.

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I'd also recommend placing a link to one of your hubs in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum for review.

What Do You Mean... wilderness Did That Fix The Problem I just got snipped.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No but it means you'll get advice on improving and optimizing your hubs.

I reported the post so the CTR could be snipped.

As far as I am aware, there is no problem?

Thank you baby Least Somebody is looking out for me and my slip ups.     you are to cool. seriosly THANK YOU>   Tobster1

working