jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. mathair profile image70
    mathairposted 6 years ago

Hi I've been with Hubpages about 4 weeks now and I am trying to update my Profile. There is so much information available and I am not sure what makes a good profile. I'd love for some of you to have a look at mine and comment on what I have done. One thing i cant seem to do is link to my hubs / other website - Why?
    Hope this is the correct place to post this
    Thanks

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The length and contents seem appropriate. Probably wouldn't want to make the description longer, even though some Hubbers have gone much longer than you.

You need to carefully proofread the text for punctuation errors, of which I found several. Could be you will need some assistance, in case you don't fully understand the rules in that regard.

To create a hyperlink, what you need to do - in editing mode - is to type the text as you want it to appear, then highlight that. Click on the chainlink icon, paste the URL you want to link to inside the box that pops up, and click save.

mathairposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for your reply. That is why two heads are better than one! I read through the text several times for spelling error and I thought i had found everything! I guess I am just out of practise. Going back now to review. Thanks again.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. Please note, I talked about punctuation (commas, periods etc.), not spelling errors.

mathairposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I got that. I think I just rushed a bit the first time smile

working