jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

See my Unpublished Page

1. jburley profile image80
    jburleyposted 6 years ago

I submitted a Page, but did not yet publish it so that I can come back to edit and view, however I am not able to view it.  I can only see a small portion to add, remove capsules.
    How can I view page in it's entirety??

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On your home page click"my account" this will take you to a listing of all of your writings. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should find the writing you are working on go to it and click "edit" this will set it up for you and then you can do what you want to do.

1. jburley profile image80
        jburleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dave

I did that over and over again, but it only showed me, my title.  not my entire writing.  I finally just deleted it, and will re post.  However, can you give me different suggestion incase it happens again.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There is no point in deleting the hub. You can undelete it, then start building the capsules. What has happened is probably that you have exited editing mode without clicking to save the changes. In case of a technical error, the capsules do have some limited backup built in.

3. jburley profile image80

Dave I had no choice but to delete - because I could not view my writing in order to edit it.  Only the title would come up.  That was my original question - how do I view my writing in it's entirety?  Please help!!

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm W.E. Let's all wait for Dave.

4. jburley profile image80

Sorry W.E.  Forgive me. I was so anxious to get an answer, I just read the answer and not the name.  Thanks for trying to help me though.  Are you sure do not know how to help me. Have you ever posted without publishing so that you can come back and edit??

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No problem, no offense taken. I have done so frequently, yes. In fact, I recently created 100 review hubs, which were then published more or less at once. No glitches of any kind.

What can happen is that a technical error could have corrupted the hub. I heard that happen to someone very recently. In that case, deleting the hub and starting over may be the best solution.

Depending on what browser you are using, you may want to try a different one. Firefox and Google Chrome work best on HubPages, generally. See if you can create a new capsule in the hub that appears to have been all emptied of contents. If you can, you should be able to build it up again. If not, maybe deleting it and starting a new one with a slightly different title (and URL) is the way to go.

5. jburley profile image80

Thank You W.E. I will try that.

working