jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Will Ads that weren't allowed on adsense be allowed on hubpages ad pro

1. Brie Hoffman profile image79
    Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago

gram.

I have an article that doesn't qualify for adsense, it has amazon ads but I am wondering if it will be ok for hubpages ads...anyone know?  This is the article:  All you ever seem to hear from men is that they don't get enough sex. Sex, sex, sex it seems that's all they ever think about! Well, I've got news for you. There is a way, in fact their are 6 ways to improve your sex life. And, no, one isn't some stupid pill. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Men-Can-Inc … r-Sex-Life

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dear me. Upset a little? There are hundreds of ways to improve your sex life - none of which the mainstream advertisers want to advertise on. lol

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

As far as I know if it against Adsense TOS it is against HubPages TOS. I could be wrong. Why don't you ask the Hub team to advise you.

Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will, I just thought maybe someone knew the answer already.

Mark:  Amazon is allowed....

3. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 6 years ago

I think for you to run hubpages ad program, you should be running adsense. So, what doesn't qualify for adsense will not qualify for hubpages ad program.

Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok, darn

4. ThomasE profile image81
    ThomasEposted 6 years ago

The hubpages ad program shows adsense adverts, too, so you can't include anything that is against the adsense terms in the program.

working