Where is the best places for backlinks

1. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 5 years ago

Where can you have back links that get noticed by Google without having to constantly ping,tweet,share?

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Using a variety of methods is best. You can....

Get involved in a forum on a subject you write about and use a signature containing a few links

Post useful comments on subject related blogs

Guest blogging - check out myguestblog.com

Post unique articles on self publishing websites such as Livejournal, wikinut, redgage, squidoo, qondio, newsvine, infopirate, tumblr

Create Youtube videos

Create a facebook page and promote it

Write press releases and submit them to news aggregator sites such as Pressbox

There are other methods but they cost money. The above examples are all free.

1. Garrett Mickley profile image82
        Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Get involved in a forum on a subject you write about and use a signature containing a few links"

This is a very strong part of my backlinking campaign and it works great.

"Post unique articles on self publishing websites such as Livejournal, wikinut, redgage, squidoo, qondio, newsvine, infopirate, tumblr"

This is another strong part of my backlinking campaign.  I specifically like Tumblr, which I have a hub about that may interest you.  Livejournal is another of my favorites due to ease of use and no word minimum.

working