jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Warnings

1. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 5 years ago

Would it be possible to add a new symbol to the hub statistics page to show when there is any sort of warning on a hub like "overly promotional" or any other possible violation?

Due to the changes it now says in the box, "To see warnings for your hubs, please click on the title of the individual hubs below"

It was a big pain to go through each hub to see if it had a note on it or not, as I had some product hubs with warnings and some without.

Edit: I also would like to request that the edit button would let you change the title of a forum post. I would have liked to added Suggestions to this post.

1. N. Ramius profile image82
      N. Ramiusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I never got any responses to this originally but considering how the modding has intensified, could we get some feature like this?

2. ddsurfsca profile image76
    ddsurfscaposted 5 years ago

this would be a good idea because sometimes I don't look at my list of titles for a week or even more if I am busy.

3. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

It would be nice to be able to change your title on the forum post instead of deleting the thread. It is a pain when you make a mistake and cannot go back and change it.

4. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Yeah, you make a valid point there Ramius, I hate having to go to each hub and to see if there is a warning, it is when the hub is unpublished that I realize that a warning has been there. Using another color or symbol to alert would be a great idea.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I concur. I have been going through each hub individually myself. smile

5. heart4theword profile image62
    heart4thewordposted 5 years ago

I have a hub, that I had to unpublish.  Because the warning of over promotional material or links?  I deleted all products for sale on this site, and there are no links to take you off the hubpage.

The only thing I see, is that the hub has a play on words...that include "art" and "heart" and some emblems that show actual hearts on the page.  I think the computer is taking this as overpromotional, yet if I take out the extra words of Heart or Art, it takes away from the whole writing. 

Trying not to get frustrated with this one, will figure something out?  Any Suggestions:)