jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

any other way to earn money with hubpages

1. 60
    stfusposted 5 years ago

my adsense account is disabled by google recently due to some reasons and my earnings are stoped using hubpages. I'm getting good traffic daily but there are no earnings,

can any one suggest any other earning methods using hubpages other than google adsense.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Become an affiliate with Amazon and E bay and you can see some earning with  product related hubs. The Hubpages ad program will soon be rolled out to everyone and that seems to be the better option currently....yet it is early days.

Write more hubs, do back linking and SEO your hubs and you may see your earnings grow .

1. IzzyM profile image84
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sofs, I don't think anyone who doesn't have an adsense account will be allowed on the new ad program.

Google themselves expressed concern that the ad program could be a back door route for members they have already banned, and so having an adsense account is a must for the new program.

To the OP, Amazon, Ebay (you have to have your own website to get an account now) or other affiliate programs can be used - with only 2 links in each hub to the one domain.

1. sofs profile image87
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Izzy,  yes I do remember reading that... having Adsense account is the criteria for being Invited to HP ads program. I stand corrected  here.
          Learning everyday !!

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are talking about your current account, with only 1 hub, the answer will have to be: No.

Any alternatives will require a whole lot more than that. Significant amounts of original quality content, keyword research, and so forth.

2. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 5 years ago

Maybe you could start your own website and focus on that, it takes time to earn, but that's life!

3. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 5 years ago

I recently read some talk here that eBay was going to drop their affiliation with Hubpages.  Kontera will be gone soon as well.  Good thing the Hubpages Ad Program is being rolled out to everyone soon.  I've never used eBay here at Hubpages, though I understand they don't pay their affiliates in a timely manner.

1. puter_dr profile image84
      puter_drposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ebay pays me pretty much the same day every month, same as Adsense. Sometimes the direct deposit is off a day, but they usually hit on the same day from ebay and adsense. Maybe I have been lucky, but I have never missed a payment from Ebay since I hit payout.

4. Sweetsusieg profile image83
    Sweetsusiegposted 5 years ago

I was just wondering if anyone else was not earning anything from google?  I was having a great month, earnings were up everything was terrific.  I got down to the last .10 cents before the payout date ends and nothing....  nada, zip, zilch...  The last 4 days I have had my views go up, increased by 100% but not one penny in earnings.

Just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen lately.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I have seen this both on here and on my own websites, and I have a lot of them. Clicks just seem to be much worst than before on any site. hmm