jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

earnings and backlinks

1. i_rock_41 profile image60
    i_rock_41posted 6 years ago

HI EVERY ONE I NEED HELP! I BEEN TRYING TO INCREASE MY EARNINGS AND I WAS TOLD ABOUT KEYWORDS WHICH I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO I BUT IM GETTING CONFUSED ON WHERE TO GO AND LOOKING THEM UP ON GOOGLE AND THEN GOT TOLD ABOUT BACK LINKING BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT! IS THER ANY ONE THAT CAN HELP ME CHEERS DAN

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I'm sure you can find plenty of hubs that will teach you all you need to know. Take a look at writings here by hubbers Sunforged, Darkside, Thisisoli, Mark Knowles, Peter Hoggans, Marisa Wright, etc.

1. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
        AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

If you take the time to read through Hubpages own Learning Centre, your questions - and many more - will be readily answered.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

Backlinking is the name used for a link placed in your blog or social networking site which directs people back to a Hubpage (for example.) 

https://adwords.google.co.uk/  is where you can research keywords.

1. smalika profile image61
          smalikaposted 6 years ago

Use google adwords it's free, here's the link

https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ … earch.none

give the page the topic you want to write about, it will return the keywords,keywords are words input into the search engines by those who search for information.

2. i_rock_41 profile image60

YEAH I DONE SOME LOOKING AT KEYWORDS AND STUFF I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PROGRESS

1. Froggy213 profile image35
            Froggy213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

the very first key is--quit yelling at people! The button that says CAPS LOCK, please push it.

It won't come overnight. You cannot get an answer to your question in one paragraph.

Start searching for backlinks and/or keywords in the hubs search; you will find many hubs that will tell you how.

3. i_rock_41 profile image60

im sorry froggy i didnt realise till now. oh i know i wont get everything but i just wanted to see if there was something i havnt done yet thats all. but want i want to know now after a tip is how do i find out how much keywords are worth

4. Maembe profile image60
          Maembeposted 6 years ago

Start by removing the caps from your titles too.  If I see anything in all caps I automatically ignore it because 99.9% of time it's crap.

1. i_rock_41 profile image60
            i_rock_41posted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh really thanks i will do

5. i_rock_41 profile image60

how do i find out how much key words are worth!

1. profile image0
            ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"I'm sure you can find plenty of hubs that will teach you all you need to know. Take a look at writings here by hubbers Sunforged, Darkside, Thisisoli, Mark Knowles, Peter Hoggans, Marisa Wright, etc." - lrohner, 3 hours ago

working