jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Helping out others within the community

1. Jlbowden profile image81
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

Even though I am still fairly new to hubpages and am somehat familiar with getting around on the site. My question is where can I go on the hubpages to assist or help out other, newer hubber, with questions that they may have. In other words advice please on where to go to volunteer some of my free time, to assist these other new hubbers in feeling their way?

Thanks for the feedback

1. tritrain profile image78
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is probably the best place for you to offer help to others.

Also, you could look for recent Hubs and Hubbers, offer them feedback and advice, and welcome them to HubPages.

2. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

right where you are smile if you see a question asked in the forums that you think you can give some insight on, then by all means, go for it. Sometimes newbies ask questions in the question/answer section as well.

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for this feedback. I kind of thought that this is how you go about assisting others within the various forums. But wan not 100% sure until you clarified this for me.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Definitely in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum, where people ask for critique all the time. That is where I would focus my attention, if I were you. Also, you can learn a lot from critiquing the work of others and from reading other Hubbers' comments.